Sunday, January 19, 2014

No Need to Worry About Putting Out Stellar Content

It is very troubling when I look at the stats for my most frequently visited pages, especially when the first or second position usually goes to a post I did about spanking - that features a blurred photo of a guy spanking another guy (I used the photo as a joke to illustrate my point) :-(

That will give you a good idea about what people are looking for when they surf the net.

And makes me wonder once again about the demise of blogging.

3 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

i've been thinking of hanging it up as well and then I change my mind. The less i write I find the less comments and people just stop coming around. So....

Slamdunk said...

Haha--I can relate.

I did a story a few years back of a runaway girl who had been lost by the welfare system in Florida. She evidently performed in some adult movies. One guess as to what my most visited blog page is?

Enjoy your weekend Carma.

Charlotte Klein said...

*sigh*

I know. I actually stopped paying attention to blog stats a while ago for this very reason. I'm actually undergoing a redesign so I'll be paying a bit more attention in the weeks to come, but it's disheartening when you realize people aren't actually READING content as they are searching for the next best freaky thing.

Again, *sigh*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...