Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013 - It's a Wrap!

We had a very quiet Christmas - just like I like it!  Here is a photo of VC with some of  his loot. Makes me smile that a teenager is content with his Dr. Who scarf and some new Rubik's cube configurations. He was actually ecstatic - even though he was the one who ordered the cubes for me ;-)

He had this to say about his gifts, "I got a lot of great presents. Dude, this scarf man, it is like my proudest possession right now."

....warms a mom's heart! Hope your holidays were just as memorable.
...and Pumpkin's gift - let's just say it was a huge hit!!  The Whack-a-Mouse has taken quite the beating. It is already in need of a nose repair....


4 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Go cubes! Leave it to mom to know what makes the kiddo smile.

Love the cat toy as well. We got one here that spins around in a circle with a rod on a string. The cats have worn themselves out trying to destroy it.

Vodka Logic said...

Love the cat toy. Did you make it?

Doctor Who scarf and Rubix are you sure he's not my daughters twin.
We are big Doctor fans in my house.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the scarf. VC is looking very grown up and handsome. The cat with the wack a mole is too funny.

Charlotte Klein said...

Awwww look at VC all grown up! I love a kid who is so appreciative of the holidays and the gifts his parents gave him. What a wonderful sweet boy.

And that game for the kitty looks pretty awesome. I imagine it would be very entertaining for her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...